Most vegetables would work well so swap and change depending on your mood or the time of year.
- Prep Time : 50 minutes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- spring onions, finely sliced - 8
- garlic cloves, peeled and crushed - 2
- red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped - 1
- drained and finely chopped bottled roasted red peppers - See more at: http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/baked-vegetable-frittata.aspx#sthash.6rsXBBHH.dpuf - 6 tbsp
- sweetcorn kernels, drained - 200g can
- fresh or frozen peas - 200g
- eggs, beaten - 6
- finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley - 4 tbsp
- cooked macaroni - 250g
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low calorie cooking spray.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season well and transfer to the dish.
Place in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.