You can use chicken as well for this recipe
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Sainsbury's extra lean turkey breast mince - 600g
- onion, finely chopped - 1/2
- apple, peeled, cored and grated - 1/2
- garlic cloves, crushed - 2
- Finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- A handful of fresh lemon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- A handful of fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
Put the minced turkey in a food processor with the onion, apple, garlic, lemon zest and herbs. Season well and blend until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
Preheat your grill to medium.
Divide the turkey mince into 8 portions and shape into burgers.
Place on a grill rack, lightly spray with low calorie cooking spray and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked through.
Serve the turkey burgers with a Fennel and radish salad and lemon wedges