Each meatball is free on extra easy, free on original and it's 1 1/2 syns on green
- Prep Time : 35 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Extra-lean beef mince - 500g
- small handful of finely chopped fresh coriander
- ground cumin - 1 tsp
- ground coriander - 1 tsp
- ground nutmeg - 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon - 1 tsp
- garlic cloves, finely choppes - 3
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- low calorie cooking spray
- small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley
Put the mince, coriander, spices and garlic in a bowl. Season and mix with your fingers until well combined. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Divide the mince mixture into 20 portions and shape each one into a bite-sized ball.
Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Stir-fry the meatballs for 6-8 minutes until browned and cooked through, then drain on kitchen paper. Put the meatballs in a large serving dish and scatter with the parsley.
These meatballs are great eaten straight away or you can cool them and keep them in the fridge for up to 2 days.