Traditional potato salad
- Prep Time : 30-60 minutes
- new potatoes in their skins, chopped - 455g
- Low fat/ Virtually fat free natural cottage cheese - 230g
- bunch spring onions, finely chopped - 1
- eating apples, chopped - 2
- gherkins, chopped - 2
- dried dill - 2 tsp
- seedless grapes, halved - 60g
- hard-boiled eggs, chopped - 3
- reduced-fat salad cream - 1 level tbsp
Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add the salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender and purée.
Transfer to a bowl, add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and mix together.
Serve with a crisp, green salad.