- Large potatoes, peeled and halved - 4
- Cooking spray
- Large Onion, roughly chopped - 1
- Garlic cloves, crushed - 2
- Cumberland sausages, each cut into 3 pieces - 8
- Large carrots, peeled and finally diced - 2
- Hot vegetables stock - 150 ml
- Tomatoes with herbs - 400gram
- Baked beans - 415 gram
- Mixed beans, drained and rinsed - 410 gram
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cook the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a deep casserole pan with cooking spary, add the onion and garlic and cook for three to four minutes.
Add the sausages and cook for a further five minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the carrot, stock and chopped tomatoes. Bring to the boil,cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in the baked beans and mixed beans and cook for a further give minutes to heat through.
Preheat the grill to hot. Spoon the sausages and bean into individual heat-proof serving dishes, or a shallow casserole dish.
Slice the potatoes and arrange over the top of the sausage mixture.
Spray with cooking spray, season well and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Serve hot with a mixed salad.