This tastes just as good from the fridge as it does warm
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces - 400g
- spring greens, finely shredded - 110g
- fresh or frozen peas - 110g
- asparagus tips, roughly chopped - 200g
- Low calorie cooking spray
- shallots, finely chopped - 3
- large British Lion eggs, lightly beaten - 8
- A handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, finely diced - 60g
Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 10 minutes.
Add the spring greens, peas and asparagus and boil for a further 4-5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and set aside until needed.
Heat a non-stick frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat.
Add the shallots and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, vegetables, eggs and mint.
Reduce to a low heat and cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and scatter over the mozzarella.
Brown the top of the tortilla under a grill for 3-4 minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
Turn the tortilla out onto a serving plate.
Cut into wedges and serve warm with a large mixed salad.