Packed with colorful peppers.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- red pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced - 1
- yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced - 1
- shallots, halved and finely sliced - 3
- garlic cloves, crushed - 2
- ground cumin - 1 tsp
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- eggs - 6
- red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped - 1/2
- Lime wedges, to serve
Spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat.
Add the peppers, shallots, garlic and cumin and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes then put the mixture into a bowl and scatter over the coriander.
Wipe the pan with kitchen paper and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
Lightly beat the eggs in a large measuring jug and stir in the chilli.
Pour one-quarter of the egg mixture into the pan and tilt it around.
Cook for 1½ minutes on each side or until the edges turn golden then loosen with a palette knife and slide on to greaseproof paper.
Repeat to make three more omlettes.
Spoon the vegetables on to the omlettes and roll them up.
Enjoy cold or thoroughly reheated, with lime wedges to squeeze over.