This is a tasty pie
- Prep Time : 50 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- potatoes, peeled and cubed - 340g
- onions, chopped - 225g
- leeks, thinly sliced - 225g
- frozen peas - 198g
- garlic cloves, finely chopped - 2
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- A handful of fresh thyme, chopped
- eggs, lightly beaten - 2
- vegetable stock - 85ml
- reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, grated - 160g
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°F/Gas 7. Spray a medium-sized, ovenproof dish with low calorie cooking spray.
Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain return to the pan and mash. Set aside until needed.
Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and stir-fry the onions, leeks and peas over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened.
Add the mashed potatoes, garlic, parsley, thyme eggs, stock and half the cheese, season and stir to combine.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared ovenproof dish and scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.