- Low Calories oil spray
- Large Onion, finely chopped - 1
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped - 2
- Red pepper , chopped into chunks - 1
- Green pepper, chopped into chunks - 1
- Yellow pepper, chopped into chunks - 1
- Skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces - 4
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp
- Tomatoe Puree - 4 tsp
- Dark soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Passsta with onion and garlic - 8 tsp
- Dried Mixed Herbs - 1 tsp
- Diet Cola Can - 330ml
- Chicken Stock - 200ml
1Place a large pan sprayed with low calorie oil spray over a high heat. Add the chicken and onion and stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add the diet cola, stock, passata, tomato puree, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and dried mixed herbs and stir well. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
Add the sugar snap peas and peppers, stir and increase the heat to medium-high.
Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender.