- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- fresh cherries. stalks removed and pitted. Reserve 4 with stalks if you wish to decorate - 425g
- ready-made, low fat custard - 200ml
- egg white - 1
- Mullerlight vanilla yogurt - 190g pot
- cocoa powder - 4 level tsp
- artificial sweetener - 2 tbsp
- fat-free natural fromage frais - 4 tbsp
- Cadbury Flake 99s - 4 x 9g
Divide the cherries between 4 dessert glasses and top with the custard.
Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold in the yogurt, cocoa and sweetener.
Divide the mixture between the glasses.
Top each dessert with a tablespoon of fromage frais, a mini flake and one of the reserved cherries.