Pasta is the master of quick and easy convenience food.
- Prep Time : 7 minutes
- Cook Time : 8 minutes
- skinless chicken breasts - 4 x 115g
- grated lime zest - 1 tbsp
- Juice of 2 limes
- ground ginger and 1 tsp finely grated garlic - 1 tsp
- mild curry powder - 3 tbsp
- red onion - 1/2
- cherry tomatoes - 200g
- baby leaf spinach - 110g
- boiled wholemeal pasta shapes - 440g
- pots fat free natural yogurt - 2 x 150g
- Vanilla Müllerlight Yogurt - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped mint - 6 tbsp
- finely chopped coriander - 2 tbsp
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Low calorie cooking spray
Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl with the lime zest and juice, ground ginger, garlic and curry powder.
Toss to mix.
Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight if possible).
Thinly slice the onion and halve the tomatoes, place in a bowl with the spinach and cooked pasta and mix.
Make the dressing: place the natural yogurt, vanilla yogurt, mint, coriander and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Remove the chicken from the marinade.
Heat a non-stick griddle pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray.
Add the chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
Divide the salad between four serving plates, top with the chicken strips and drizzle over the dressing.