You don't need bread for a burger!
- low calorie cooking spray
- extra-lean beaf mince - 500g
- onion, finely chopped - 1
- Garlic cloves, crushed - 2
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- iceberg lettuce, roughly shredded - 1/2
- Gherkins, sliced - 8
- Small red onion, chopped - 1
- Tomatoes, roughly chopped - 2
- For the SW super sauce
- Extra-light mayonnaise - 3 level tbsp
- Fat free fromage frais - 5 tbsp
- American-style mustard - 1 level tbsp
- Tomato Puree - 2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar - 2 tsp
- Garlic salt - 1/2 tbsp
- Onion granules - 1/4 tsp
- Sweet smoe paprika - 1/4 tsp
Spray a large, heavy-tossed non-stick frying pan with lower calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-7 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the onions have softened. Season well.
Meanwhile put all the SW super sauce ingredients in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of water and whisk until all combined.
Mix together the lettuce, gherkins, onions and tomatoes and divide between four wide bowls. Spoon the beef mixture on top, drizzle over the SW super sauce and serve hot.